Saturday, 4 October 2014

Review: Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett



Uncivilized
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Release Date: 8 September 2014

**Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**

Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.

Savage man, loner, warrior… I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.

Now I’ve been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.

Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It’s her job to smooth away my rough edges… to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.

She’ll never win.

I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.

She wants it, I am certain.

I will give it to her soon.

Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she’ll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.


Review

I was thoroughly entranced with the idea of this book from the moment I read the blurb. It's got that Tarzan vibe going which I loved and I'm pretty sure I've never read anything similar before. Plus, it sounded all kinds of crazy hot. So it was definitely something I wanted to get my greedy little paws on.

Moira is thrilled when she's contacted by Randall Cannon and given the opportunity to help bring back a young man who has been raised by an Amazonian tribe, and she is to aid him in his acclimatisation to the modern American world. She's so excited by the possibilities for research that this endeavour will provide, but what she didn't expect was to be highly attracted to the untamed man that she meets. Moira is intelligent and independent. I loved that she could stand her ground against Zach, even in the face of his blatant sexuality.

Zach was just....hummina hummina hummina. He's sex on a stick, no doubt about it. He's wild and uncivilised, and confident in his own skin. He doesn't want to leave the tribe and only does so at the urging of his adoptive father, fully intending to return before too long. He's particularly resentful and angry towards Moira at first because she represents Randall, his godfather who has organised the mission to bring Zach back. As they spend more time together though, his resentment ebbs and in its wake the force of his attraction to Moira becomes more and more evident. I loved that even though Zach is this fearless, self-assured man, he can also be vulnerable. He's confused about his feelings about both Moira and where he belongs.

There is a LOT of hot, hot sexy times in this book. Maybe a bit too much...? If that's possible. I loved that Zach is so dominant and assertive, but Moira isn't just a weak-willed puppet for him. She's exactly the kind of woman who can handle him. I also thought Zach's sexual education was equal parts hot and sweet.

Overall, I definitely enjoyed this rather unusual story. I never really knew what would happen, and it definitely kept me hooked. It's a brilliant blend of sinfully sexy moments and a sweet love that develops from an unlikely source.

*I received a review copy for my honest opinion. Thank you!


 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)